Our English resources are supplied in digital form (not paper) and can be printed and photocopied, or put on a network for student or staff access.
Our GCSE and A Level resources are tailored to specific exam boards: AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC and CIE IGCSE. They are written by experienced teachers and examiners.
Our AQA English and OCR English resources include full sample exam papers in the style of the relevant board, with mark schemes and model answers - as well as around 40 pages of classroom activities and notes on exam technique.
Some of our most popular resources are for GCSE texts, e.g. Of Mice and Men, Lord of the Flies, To Kill a Mockingbird, Hobson's Choice.
Resources will be emailed to you as Word and PDF files. You can print all or part of a file. The price includes a licence to make unlimited copies within any one institution.
Word files are editable: you can alter them to fit your needs. PDF files can be viewed using Acrobat Reader. (See our Support page.)
We will happily send a school or college a free inspection copy of any resource as a PDF. Please email to request, or click 'Inspection' box on order form.
How to order
Go to the resources page for Key Stage 3, GCSE or A-Level:
- You will see a list of resources. Where indicated, you can click to view more information, contents and samples.
- Click on the link for the digital order form.
- Select resources and fill in your details (which remain private).
- We invoice your school/college (private orders and card payments, see below).
- On receipt of payment, we will email the resource to you..
Post or fax your order to us (please supply email address)
Select 'Print order form' on the Subject page. Fill it in and post or fax it to us and we will invoice your school or college, OR
Simply post a cheque including VAT at 20.0%, indicating what resources you require, to Q&A Resources Ltd, The Old Bakery, Llandogo, Monmouth NP25 4TA.
If you send an official Purchase Order we will send your resources immediately. Otherwise we will send them on receipt of payment. Please supply an email address.
Phone us on 01594 531397. We will invoice your school or college.
Credit/debit card options
- Complete the digital order form and tick the box to pay by card. We will email a Paypal request to enable you to do so. OR
- Print and complete the paper order form and post it with a cheque. OR
- Fax the paper order form, or phone us, indicating that you wish to pay by card. We will email a PayPal request to enable this.
Note that paying by PayPal will speed up your order, but the payment request and resource are still sent out manually. Please do not expect an instant response.